My parents came to visit us. I went to Juneau again this month and they were able to go with me. I forgot my camera so I do not have any pictures to share. I did take pictures the last weekend they were here. My Aunt Suzanne, cousin Becky and her family were in the state, as well. They had a great time in Seward and Denali NP&P. They were out at our house on Sat. and we went on a jaunt up to Hatcher Pass (5 miles from our house) for one last look around. The weather was beautiful and the road over the summit (Willow-Fishhook Rd) was open for the first time since the fall. The pictures were taken in the evening and when we got back down to the house we left for the airport to drop everyone off. A very fitting end to a pleasant trip to our picturesque state.

Planting the deck flowers first weekend of June.


Hatcher Pass last weekend

Summit Lake at Hatcher Pass, first weekend the road was open since October.


Greg and Becky Graves (Becky is my first cousin) enjoying the view of the lake.

A too curious ground squirrel, he was sniffing around my wheelchair!
2 comments:
What beautiful photographs! We don't get shots like that in the Houston area :o)
Great photos. I love to see all you guys are up to and the great Alasks views. We are definitley heading up there sometime this year!
Love Chantelle
Post a Comment