Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a difference a week can make...

I looked at the pictures of fall that I posted last weekend and the pictures that I took yesterday... and it doesn't seem possible that just a week has past. The seasons change very quickly this far north I just hope there are still leaves on the trees when Mindi and Scott get here this week!

Front yard covered in leaves... Greg has raked and mowed 3 times already!
Bob the Dog catching some rays... for warmth on the old bones...
I do not know what the facial expression is about, but I had just done 4 loops around the "loop" or 4 miles so I was feeling pretty good. And it was a beautiful day to be out, cool, sunny. We will not have too many more days like this... we frankly haven't had many sunny summer days, so it was a nice day over all. 

No comments: