Monday, January 25, 2010

My Birthday Cupcakes



I found out about the Alaska Cake Studio recently and have been wanting to go check them out. Since today was my birthday... on a Monday... I was wishing that I had my act together I would have ordered something to take to work. Well, I mentioned the Cake Studio to a co-worker today and they were so intrigued that she went over there on her lunch break. Next thing I know I have my cupcakes I've been obsessing about... for my birthday! It's great to work with such nice people. Here's the link if you're interested: http://www.alaskacakestudio.com/Default.aspx

We're going to celebrate my birthday further by going out to eat later this week. Well, the occasion is Dana being in town from Fairbanks. We'll meet up with Julia, Scott, Marco and Becky. But it's still my birthday week! Our personal plans to go out to eat just the two of us have been postponed for now... http://marxcafe.com/homepage.html

No comments: