Saturday, May 29, 2010

Deck Plants and Baby Moose

Not the best photo of me... but, this has become an annual tradition to show the deck planting. Oh well. And I noticed in last year's picture that I was wearing a layer, fleece, this year I was perfectly comfortable. Greg tells me it's 80℉ outside right now-unusually warm. 


This is where it gets exciting! Greg noticed a cow moose emerge from the woods with a set of twins. 




So gangly-legged. 



3 comments:

Denise said...

Loved seeing your interesting world and you in it! Thanks for posting it. I like your site!

Chantelle said...

we had a nice rain storm this weekend while we were out at the game park. In the early morning, i looked at my thermometer and we hit 80 degrees too! You look great Jill and great little moose twins!

Carol McIver Bursell said...

Michele,
I was directed to your blogspot by Chantelle's in-laws. Her father-in-law is my brother. I said I would try and contact you. Its quite a journey from Wasilla to Niger to Dubai to Wasilla. I live off Pittman Road. Your home looks lovely enough to be in Sunset Magazine. Gorgeous.