Saturday, August 23, 2008

Peace Pole Project - Post 1

In the middle of the night recently when Greg was trying to get back to sleep he dreamed up a fabulous addition to our front yard and the existing "peace garden"... a peace pole. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this idea... Here is a good link: World Peace Prayer Society/ Peace Pole Project So, we have begun the project and I have determined to keep a running tally on the blog. Greg went out and bought the 4 x 4 x 6 cedar post. I printed off the languages that we would use on the pole to say, "May Peace Prevail on Earth". So far we have decided on English, French, Swahili and Tibetan. The tibetan is going to stretch my creative and artistic capabilities to the maximum, so we will see. I will keep you posted!

No comments: